As a Full stack Developer, you will get the opportunity to engage in the project from the requirementsspecification phase to product or service delivery phase. One of the core responsibilities include, technical analysis of the requirements, communication with the development team and Handling the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of the Application.
- Category: Internship
- Techical Level:Beginner or intermediate
- Project: Fullstack
- Produce clean and testable code that can be confidently released in production. Review other team members’ contributions.
- Continuously challenge, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work closely with the Business Team to produce a High-Quality Result.
- Understanding and knowledge of Japanese customer needs and market.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Full Stack web Application developer.
- front-end stack with React.js/Redux and Node.js. Vue.js / Nuxt.js
- You are familiar with HTML5/CSS3 and React.js and its lifecycles and hooks.
- Familiar with PHP and related frameworks.
- From three months up to six months
- Working day:Monday ~ Friday(Weekend off)
- You can work half day(either morning or afternoon) or full day
- 1 hour lunch break
HOW TO APPLY
Please sent your CV to:
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contact for more detail: 012615162 or 010667878